Hydrophilic Coating Equipment
The hydrophilic coating equipment is equipped with hardware such as five-stage lifting and variable speed pulling, 12 light intensity test points, UV curing module and programmable controller. It is further equipped with fixtures and solution tubes for different products. The operating program is fully functional and easy to operate, to realize high-quality automatic mass production, improve coating product quality and production efficiency.
jMedtech hydrophilic coating equipment is designed and developed according to the characteristics of the coating material and the coating process. The equipment can help optimize the coating process to realize automatic mass production of coated products with excellent efficiency and performance.
- It is equipped with the function of five-stage lifting and variable speed pulling, to effectively improve coating quality.
- The product to be coated is rotated at a uniform speed during UV curing of the coating, with uniform curing energy and good coating consistency.
- It is equipped with 12 light intensity test points, which is convenient for light intensity monitoring.
- The operating program is fully functional and easy to operate.
- It is equipped with color LED touch-screen interface to allow edit and store coating parameters.
jMedtech The Third Generation Hydrophilic Coating Equipment
Appearance upgrade: the rounded corner design of the equipment, dot matrix LED lights, 10-inch internal viewing screen, ergonomic operation interface and other designs highlight the ingenuity of the R & D team.
Performance upgrade：the automatic straightening function is designed, which can automatically introduce the product into the coating solution to achieve dipping coating, and prevent entanglement during rotating curing.
The third generation hydrophilic coating equipment, with its ingenious design, creates superior performance and enables high-quality automated mass production of coating production.
Want to know more about our products, please contact usContact us